Wiki Main Page
Notes for Character Generation
This is a game I’m going to run based on Eden Studio’s All Flesh Must Be Eaten, which uses the Unisystem core. I will be setting this game in an alternate, contemporary history. The characters will begin the adventure in a very small town in middle america.
This is a tabletop, not PBP game. We will be meeting at my residence on Thursdays from 18:00 to 22:00.
The books I’m using are:
- All Flesh Must Be Eaten, 2e
- One of the Living
- The Book of Archetypes 1 & 2
- All Tomorrow’s Zombies, Dungeons and Zombies, etc as sources for additional magic, skills etc
Additionally, I will be sourcing some material from:
- Witchcraft, Abomination Codex, Book of Hod and Mystery Codex
- Armaggedon, Enemies Archived
- Ghosts of Albion
- numerous RPG accessories like maps, paper minis, etc.
- And of course, whatever other little tidbits strike my fancy.
Player characters can start out from the AFMBE2e as Norm, Survivor or Inspired. Note that this is a “contemporary alternate history”; Inspireds might have slightly more powers than the AFMBE book allocates, but nobody believes them, and those characters will face a certain amount of prejudice and scorn if they show their abilities. OTOH, some problems are best dealt with using the arcane arts…